- Cross-connect capabilities for drop-and-insert and ring applications
- Multiplexes 21 E1 or 28 T1 channels over a single T3 (45 Mbps) or fiber link
- Simultaneous multiplexing of E1 and T1 channels (according to G.747 standard recommendations)
- T3 transmission over coax, fiber optic
- Self-healing ring capabilities Range up to 110 km (68 miles)
- Optional redundant power supply and uplink interface
- Full management support for fault, configuration, performance, and security via RADview – RAD’s network management system
You are here
Optimux-45L is a managed multiplexer transporting multiple E1 and T1 links, as well as a combination of E1 and T1 (according to ITU G.747), over a standard T3 or fiber link.
The Optimux-45L provides flexible solutions to meet the specific requirements of a broad range of applications and topologies, including campus ring, drop-and-insert for cellular backhaul, point-to-point over wireless links, and point-to-point over SDH/SONET.
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.