- Five channelized SDH/SONET ports supporting a combination of STM-16/OC-48, STM-4/OC-12 and STM-1/OC-3
- Eight Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (UTP and SFP)
- GFP (G.8040, G.7041/Y.1303), VCAT (G.7043) and LCAS (G.7042) encapsulation
- Non-blocking switching with VC-12/VT 1.5 granularity
- MEF-9 and MEF-14 compliant for EPL, EVPL, E-LAN
- Enhanced Ethernet traffic management with multiple shapers and hierarchical QoS
- ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Full system redundancy; CE and NEBS-compliant
You are here
RAD’s Egate-2000 is a carrier-grade, high capacity Ethernet over SDH/SONET aggregation device that provides MEF-compliant Ethernet services over channelized STM-16/OC-48 connections.
The Egate-2000 is typically deployed in a central location to aggregate traffic from remote devices, such as RAD’s RICi Ethernet over TDM smart NTUs. Together, they form a complete Carrier Ethernet over TDM access solution from the service provider's central site to the customer premises. Ideal for IP DSLAM backhaul applications, the Egate-2000 leverages existing PDH/SDH/SONET infrastructure to deliver carrier-class Ethernet services to sites where native Ethernet is not available.
- Egate-2000 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.