- Multi-standard hardware-based TDM pseudowire: TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, CESoETH, HDLCoPSN
- Transports a fully populated channelized STM-1 stream or up to 32 E1 channels over PSN
- 1+1 redundant STM-1 ports
- Aggregates 32 Fast Ethernet UTP/SFP connections into four Gigabit Ethernet links
- ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- Secure management: SNMPv3, SSH/SSL and RADIUS
- Centralized SNMP-based remote management with RADview
- Compact 1U (STM-1 version) or 2U (32 E1 version), 19-inch enclosure
You are here
The IPmux-155L is a cost-effective access aggregator, delivering TDM pseudowire and Fast Ethernet user traffic over Gigabit Ethernet packet switched networks.
Working opposite CPEs, such as the IPmux-24, IPmux-2L, IPmux-4L, IPmux-4LGE and MiTOP-E1, the IPmux-155L functions as a pseudowire termination unit and sends TDM pseudowire bundles from remote units to SDH/PDH backbones while Ethernet traffic is directed to packet networks. Featuring multi-standard pseudowire capabilities and a wire-speed, non-blocking Ethernet switch, the IPmux-155L hub-site pseudowire access gateway allows enterprises to replace expensive leased lines with cost-effective packet transport and offers an ideal solution for economical PSTN access and PBX backhaul, including standards-based ring topology.
and Fast Ethernet aggregation over SDH/SONET and GbE
support for TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, CESoETH, HDLCoPSN
Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- IPmux-155L Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you eveolve any service over any network!