migration from legacy TDM to IP networks using the same link
You are here
RAD’s Airmux-400 series of point-to-point broadband wireless radios deliver native Ethernet and TDM services over a single wireless link in various sub-6 GHz frequencies. With a flexible combination of Ethernet and up to 16 E1/T1 interfaces, the high capacity Airmux-400 radio systems provide aggregated throughput of up to 750 Mbps and a range of up to 120 km (75 miles).
The Airmux-400 radio systems incorporate advanced features, such as MIMO, OFDM and high modulation schemes. Furthermore, unique air interface capabilities ensure optimal performance and high spectral efficiency in dense radio environments and multipath conditions. This makes the Airmux-400 ideal for utilities AMI/DA backhaul, public safety and government backhaul, and transportation (highways and railways backhaul). Airmux-400 products comply with worldwide regulations and standards and are deployed globally by leading service providers, as well as operators of public and private networks requiring high-capacity connectivity.
operation in a single device with a variety of channel bandwidth options
air interface with unique interference mitigation and N-LOS operation
of service (QoS) and advanced networking features
and maximum service uptime with built-in redundancy and protection
Airmux-400 Quick Specs
- Multi-band operations over 2.4 GHz, 3.5 GHz, and 4.9 to 6 GHz in a single device
- 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 20 MHz, 40 MHz, or 80 MHz channel bandwidth
- Up to 16 E1/T1 ports; up to two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- OFDM, MIMO and antenna diversity capabilities
- Extended range – up to 120 km (75 miles)
- Hub-site synchronization (HSS) supports simultaneous transmission from up to 16 colocated Airmux-400 and Airmux-5000 units
- Ring protection link (RPL) for Ethernet resiliency
- Spectral power measurement and RF survey tool – “Spectrum View” – for quick and easy installation
- Net throughput (aggregated):
- Airmux-400H: up to 750 Mbps
- Airmux-400Hi: up to 750 Mbps
- Airmux-400P: up to 250 Mbps
- Airmux-400L: up to 200 Mbps
- Airmux-400LC: up to 250 Mbps
- Airmux-400SP: up to 25 Mbps
Links & Tools
Meeting the Challenge of Radio Interference in License-Exempt Bands, in NLOS and non-clear LOS conditions – White Paper
With increasing numbers of service providers opting to use license-exempt radio frequency (RF) bands, the need to understand methods for overcoming the challenge of interference is critical. This white paper addresses the issue of interference in license-exempt bands and provides a number of approaches for its control and mitigation.
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.
- Delivering High-Quality Ethernet Service in the Middle of the Ocean
- RAD and Motorola Deliver Video & Analytics Solution in Time for Cleveland’s Republican National Convention
- Linking Isolated Rural Areas Without Landlines
- Broadband Wireless Solution for Ethernet Extension from Medical Headquarters to an Off-Site Branch