You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- Experienced Front-End/Web Client developerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
RAD is looking for an experienced font-end/web client developer for a complex and challenging project.
- 3+ years web development experience
- Independent problem solver, and good interpersonal skills
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience with LESS/SASS
- Experience with load testing and performance analysis - Optional
- Experience with WEBGL – Optional
- Senior SW engineerR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Sw Team leaderR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Mechanical Design Engineer for Electro-Mechanical packaging designOperationsRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Designing apparatus enclosures, leading the process from concept to mass production.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Extensive experience in design telecom enclosures and thermal management
- Knowledge and proven experience in various fields: metals, plastics and electro-mechanical components
- Mastery of Solid Works – mandatory
- High-level English (reading, writing, speaking) – mandatory
- Experience in heat analysis/simulation – advantage
- Familiarity with telecom standards requirements – advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Independent, open-minded
- Creative, system-wide vision
- Working with subcontractors and suppliers – advantage
- Experienced PCB DesignerOperationsRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Experience in all stages of desing: planning library components, familiarity with selecting technologies for the production of PCBs, circuit-planning, preparing production files and accompanying the production process.
- Familiarity with PCB production technologies
- Experience in designing supplies, communications circuits, (including fast lines) while ensuring power integrity, signal integrity, EMC, etc.
- Experience planning stackup and impedance calculations
- Familiarity with all stages of PCB production, in order to accompany the manufacturer and respond to technical questions
- Experience with Mentor Expedition.
- Linux Embedded Engineer (Tel Aviv)R&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Degree in Computer/SW Engineering/Computer Science from university/Technion
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Linux Embedded in C
- Experience with networking in Linux – an advantage
- Experience with management protocols (SNMP/Netconf) – an advantage
- Familiarity/experience with Embedded Database Systems – an advantage
- Experience defining development environments in Linux (makefile/multiprocess debugging) – an advantage.
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you evolve any service over any network!