You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
Technical Product Line ManagerMarketingRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Looking for a Technical Product Line Manager for the company’s new B2B SaaS product line.
The position is based at RAD Headquarters in Ramat HaChayal, Tel Aviv. Opportunity to work hybrid - up to two days/week remotely.
- Own the product lifecycle and its roadmap
- Work closely with R&D, operations, marketing and sales teams to enhance the product and adapt it to customer needs
- Develop marketing and product collateral, including customer presentations, webinars, brochures, white papers, documentation and training material
- Define product functionality through technical specs and user stories, verify the successful execution of tasks, and ensure high-quality end-to-end product delivery
- Partner with customer account teams to support sales efforts, collect customer feedback
- Follow up on market trends and on competition
- Reports to the head of business line
- BS.c. in computer engineering or a similar technical degree
- Experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with B2B SaaS
- Knowledge of the telecom domain, networking or cyber security
- A self-starter, makes things happen
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional role, with a distributed, global team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Director of Sales – OceaniaSalesAPACView Position
Director of Sales – Oceania
General Manager – Asia Pacific
Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives
- Prospect and develop Service Provider and Critical Infrastructure (utility, government, transportation) opportunities within territory
- Prospect and hunt for new opportunities – both directly and via sales channels
- Promote company products and solutions within the assigned region
- Develop sales strategy to identify and pursue opportunities
- Document sales calls and opportunities
- Provide detailed customer feedback for product planning purposes
- Proven track record of selling telecommunication products and solutions (Ethernet, TDM technologies) to Service Providers and Critical Infrastructure verticals
- Possess “hunting” capabilities for new account generation
- Established industry contacts and strong "Rolodex" of customers in region
- Consistent top performance within previous sales positions
- Technical understanding of the telecom networking space
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or extensive demonstrated experience; MBA a plus
- Passionate about sales with an entrepreneurial ability to execute a business plan
- Demonstrated capability to deliver in line with aggressive goals
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess integrity, self-motivation, and professionalism to collaborate well with others
Legal CounselLegalRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
RAD is seeking an attorney to assume the role of Legal Counsel and join the RAD-Bynet Group legal team. This is a great opportunity to join a global company, which also provides legal services to additional companies within the RAD-Bynet group.
The position includes:
- Providing legal advice to various companies within the RAD-Bynet group
- Preparing and negotiating various commercial contracts
- Advising on labor law and drafting employment contracts
- Handling various corporate matters (also of subsidiaries abroad) and compliance issues.
This is a full-time (hybrid) position at the company's headquarters in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.
- Law degree from an accredited institution, licensed to practice law in Israel
- At least 5 years of legal experience
- Experience working within a legal department of a high tech company or providing legal services to startups and hi-tech companies
- Knowledge of corporate, labor and commercial law as well as contracts and licensing
- Experience working globally
- Very high level English – written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
System AdministratorInformation TechnologiesRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
RAD is looking for a System Administrator to join the IT team and be responsible for the SCCM system as well as to support the company’s internal customers.
This is a full-time (hybrid) position at the company's headquarters in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.
• 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft SCCM system
• Good acquaintance with the Active Directory system
• Experience in installation and operation of Microsoft operating systems (Win7, 8, 10)
• Proven knowledge and experience in handling system failures in a large organization
• Good knowledge of communication protocols
• Desire and willingness to provide service to internal customers
• Ability to work as part of a team
Experienced PCB DesignerOperationsRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Experienced PCB Designer
RAD’s Engineering department is looking for an experienced PCB Designer.
The position includes handling all stages of design: planning library components, familiarity with selecting technologies for the production of PCBs, circuit planning, preparing production files and accompanying the production process.
This is a full-time (hybrid) position at the company's office in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.
- Practical Engineer in Electronics
- 2-3 years of experience in PCB Design
- Familiarity with PCB production technologies
- Experience in designing supplies, communications circuits, (including fast lines) while ensuring power integrity, signal integrity, EMC, etc.
- Experience planning stackup and impedance calculations
- Familiarity with all stages of PCB production, in order to accompany the manufacturer and respond to technical questions
- Experience with Mentor Expedition software – advantage
- High level English
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
Components EngineerOperationsRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Defining new and replacement components to reduce purchase costs and improve delivery time
- Checking the list of components (BOM) of new products and recommending components with advanced technology and long life cycle
- Finding and testing alternative solutions for EOL components
- Managing and maintaining a central component library
- Practical Engineer/Electronics Engineer
- At least 5 years of experience as a component engineer
- Experience with ROHS environmental standards
- Experience with Agile software
- Knowledge of the PCB editing process - an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of working with suppliers and manufacturers in Israel and worldwide
- Good control of MS Excel
- Full command of Hebrew and English
- Multitasking, ability to express himself/herself orally and in writing, organizational skills, meeting deadlines, interpersonal communication with a high service standard
Junior RT Embedded Engineer - Beer ShevaR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
Junior RT Embedded Engineer - Beer Sheva
BSc in Computer Science and/OR Computer/Telecom Engineer
0-3 years' experience
Experience with C\C++ programming
Experience with Python programming
Knowledge in embedded system
Knowledge in TCP/IP protocols and networking
Knowledge in embedded Linux - advantage
Self-driven and motivated with a passion for research and high-performance software
System Engineer / Pre-Sales - EuropeSalesRAD EuropeView Position
System Engineer / Pre-Sales - Europe (French/English)
RAD Data Communications Ltd. is looking for a System Engineer to support our European sales efforts for a wide and innovative portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading, creating and managing all technical end-to-end offerings for customer response documents and relevant projects - RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Management of all customer interface technical engagements activities - meetings, trials/proof of concepts, demos, road shows, etc.
- Capture customer requirements, define relevant use cases, work out a corresponding list of required features and capabilities and convert use case/features into test cases/test plans.
- Validation of use case(s) by staging and demonstrating them in RAD labs and/or customer site(s). Convince the customer technical representatives that RAD can provide them the best technical solution.
- Occasionally help troubleshoot and problem-solve customer support requests when issue appears to be network-design related, working closely with the engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Support in defining and specifying high and low-level network design solutions
- Work with multiple points of contact, mainly product managers and (technical) project managers to ensure support requests are solved in a timely manner
- Ongoing responsibility to execute technical updates to the region customers and partners - roadmap, feature set, applications, customer success stories, vertical applications.
- Full knowledge base and understanding of region market behavior covering all RAD segments/solutions – competition, standards, technology, requirements etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of Packet Switched Networks, site surveys, requirements gathering, deployment challenges
- Solid understanding of wired networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, etc.
- Knowledge of SDN/NFV architecture and concepts
- Proven record of accomplishment of 5-10 years in a system engineer technical role (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, etc.)
- Knowledge of sales cycle, strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to travel 50+%
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline
- Full command of French and English (written and spoken) - a must
- Knowledge of any other European language - an advantage
Diploma degree preferred
Senior Python Developer (Back End)R&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
Senior Python Developer (Back End)RAD is a global telecom access solutions and products vendor, committed to enabling service providers and critical infrastructure operators to evolve any service over any network using disaggregated architecture (DA).Our team develops the leading product of the company – vCPE-OS!
We’re looking for a Back-end Python Developer with a hands-on approach and high self-motivation to join our R&D team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for improving and develop our OS and the overall services we have carefully created in the past years.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and optimize our OS.
- Write highly optimized code.
- Take part in planning, design and build microservices and infrastructure.
- Dive into new and exciting technologies.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/other relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of R&D experience in Python
- Experience and knowledge with REST API
- Development in Linux Environments - MUST
- Experience of working within an Agile environment - advantage
- Experience with networking - advantage
Board DesignR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
The hardware R&D department of RAD in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv, has an opening for Board Design.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Planning hardware circuits including all development stages from product specifications, through drafting, editing support, up to integration with the entire system
- Transferring products from development to production, problem solving, compliance with standards, establishing of test systems, documentation and more.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - required
- High level technical English - required
- More than 5 years of experience in developing digital circuits (board design) - required
- Knowledge of processors, memory components, communication components - required
- Timing, Signal and Power Integrity planning - required
- Experience working with working with a circuit editor - required
- Experience with ORCAD drawing software - advantage
- Experience in designing FPGA/CPLD components - advantage
- Knowledge of Freescale processors - advantage
- Knowledge of the VHDL language - advantage
- Knowledge of ALTERA FPGA components - advantage
- Experience in writing requirement documents, specifications, etc. - advantage
Senior RT EngineerR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Senior RT Engineer
- BSc Computer/ Electronic Engineer
- 10+ years experience
- Experience with C\C++ programming
- Experience in real-time embedded
- Knowledge in Ethernet protocols and networking
- Experience in VxWorks operating system
- Working on systems including L2 and L3 protocols and TDM networks - advantage
- Knowledge in Linux - advantage
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You
Help you evolve any service over any network!