You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- Experienced PCB DesignerOperationsRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Experience in all stages of desing: planning library components, familiarity with selecting technologies for the production of PCBs, circuit-planning, preparing production files and accompanying the production process.
- Familiarity with PCB production technologies
- Experience in designing supplies, communications circuits, (including fast lines) while ensuring power integrity, signal integrity, EMC, etc.
- Experience planning stackup and impedance calculations
- Familiarity with all stages of PCB production, in order to accompany the manufacturer and respond to technical questions
- Experience with Mentor Expedition.
- Solutions Architect manager for Telecom Service ProvidesMarketingRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
RAD is searching for Solutions Manager to be part of the Service Provider Line of Business Team! The Solutions Manager will be responsible for driving and defining solutions for Service Providers market. Strong system engineering skills and experience in the Service Provider sector and a firm understanding of the challenges Operators are facing, along with proven history of leading cross-product, integrated offerings in this market.
Roll and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving targeted RAD’s solutions and offering to Service providers
- Developing the solution, GTM strategy in areas such as L2 and L3 Business Services, Mobile Backhaul including 5G, vCPE solution.
- Defining solution architecture, feature-set and value-proposition where the products are the solution building blocks
- Working closely with product management and R&D in definition process, coordinating and aligning the various activities
- Writing and maintaining network concept, solution papers and presentations, both inbound and outbound (customer facing)
- Lead business and technical meetings with senior levels within the Service Provider sector
- Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, R&D and Services teams
- Part of Service Provider Line of business within the marketing team
- Reports to Head of SP Line of Business
- Ready to travel aboard
- Engineering, MBA preferred
- Strong system engineering background and skills
- Strong background in networking operating systems, Linux, virtualization
- Strong background in networking specialized on access products
- Experience managing and working with Tier 1/2/3 Service Providers
- Experience of developing and selling complex solutions into the SP community
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain extensive customer relationships
- Experience in collaborating within cross-functional organizations
- Extensive background and understanding of Compute and Networking products and services
- Understanding a broad range of customer technologies required
- High level of verbal and written expression
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Cloud computing
- Networking (IP, MPLS, Ethernet)
- Service Assurance – Infrastructure, Service level understanding
- Physical to Virtual transition, NFV Infrastructure, vCPE including SD-WAN, Management and Orchestration, OpenStack plus other VIM technologies,
- Experiences of how network and cloud interact
- Innovative approach
- Strong summarizing and communication skills
- Practical, result oriented approach
- Excellent marketing business judgment & uncompromising integrity
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and work with minimum supervision
- Passion for the Service Provider business, next generation solution, software/cloud driven
- Strong Marketing Focus & Proven experience in writing presentations and collaterals
- Strategic Thinker with strong Problem Solving skills
- Fluent English
- Team player and ability to work independently to push business forward
- BI developerInformation TechnologiesRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Manage SQL Server critical database used for BI and other functions
- ensure high levels of performance, availability and security of SQL Databases
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Configure and maintain BI servers
- Promote data Quality and enforce data integrity
- Develop ETL Packages
- Design Cube
- Design Reports
Experience and Knowhow
- Experienced BI Developer
- Experience as an SQL Server DBA
- Experience in OLAP/CUBE development
- Experience and in depth knowledge of relational databases, In depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Databases
- Highly experienced in ETL design and implementation with Microsoft Tools
- Experience with SSAS,SSRS and SSIS
- Experience with Panorama/Necto
- Strong Data visualization techniques and software knowledge
Strong Troubleshooting/debugging and problem solving skills
Very good communication Skills
- Critical Infrastructure Sales Engineer Team LeaderCritical InfrastructureRAD USAView Position
- Lead the Sales Engineering team focusing on critical infrastructure solutions and customers.
- Responsible for architecting and designing solutions for customers and RAD’s VAR/Partners.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations to prospective customers.
- Provide technical sales training to customers.
- Act as a liaison on pre and post-sale technical issues.
- Provide assistance in lab or on site for product demos, proof of concept, and/or product evaluation.
- Project management for strategic accounts.
- Interface with Product Management and R&D departments at RAD Headquarters to present market and customer requirements for North American Customers.
- 50% - 75% travel required.
Required skills and experience
- Candidates must have a BS degree or equivalent experience in a related technology field
- 5 or more years of experience in providing networking solutions in a fast-paced high-technology environment, preferably in a systems/sales engineering role.
- 2+ years’ experience in a management capacity.
- Detailed knowledge of TDM / packet / wireless / WDM technology and the access space in a network environment.
- Knowledge & Experience in critical infrastructure market: Power utilities, Transportation, Oil & Gas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and set strategic and tactical goals.
- Team player with proven leadership skills.
- Linux Embedded Engineer (Tel Aviv)R&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Degree in Computer/SW Engineering/Computer Science from university/Technion
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Linux Embedded in C
- Experience with networking in Linux – an advantage
- Experience with management protocols (SNMP/Netconf) – an advantage
- Familiarity/experience with Embedded Database Systems – an advantage
- Experience defining development environments in Linux (makefile/multiprocess debugging) – an advantage.
- Linux Embedded EngineerR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Devops (Experienced position)R&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
- Extensive experience using Jenkins – installation, Q creations, plugins installation – must.
- ALM knowledge, source control admin (SVN/GIT) knowledge (Synergy advantage) (Branch creation, automatic Tags, Cherry picking) – must.
- Experience deploy tools (install4j) – must.
- 1-3 years’ experience developing on python – must.
- 1-3 years’ experience writing shell/batch files – must.
- 1-3 years’ experience developing c# - advantage
- Knowledge in static analysis - advantage.
- Knowledge in MongoDB (installation, backup, restore) – advantage.
- Knowledge in Oracle Virtual box (Silent installation (windows / Linux), configuration) – advantage.
- Knowledge VMware in tools - advantage.
- Knowledge in bugtrackers (Bugzilla, Rationalchange) API (PERL) - advantage
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you eveolve any service over any network!