You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- SW EngineerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
SW Engineer - Rad Negev
- BSC Computer/Electronic Engineering
- 2 years of experience
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C\C++
יש לשלוח קו"ח לדפנה
רק פניות מתאימות תענינה.
- Practical Electronics EngineerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
Practical Electronics Engineer for RAD Negev
- Practical engineer (P.E.) certificate in electronics or software
- Knowledge of networking and communication protocols
- Knowledge in installing a Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and scripting - an advantage
- Knowledge of VMWARE or Virtual Box - an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python) - an advantage
- Experience with management interfaces (CLI, SNMP) - an advantage
To apply, send your resume to Daphna: [email protected]
- Safety Engineer (Communication Equipment)R&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
1. Safety expert for electronic products, with at least 5 years of experience in the field
2. Relevant education: Technician/Practical Engineer/Engineer in electronics/electrical/other relevant field
3. Experience in performing laboratory tests and writing reports in UL/IEC/EN 62368-1 format
4. Ability to work and make decisions independently; Managing a safety lab
5. Excellent interpersonal skills for working with various departments: development, sales, marketing and operations
6. High level of English proficiency for communicating with organizations abroad; Additional languages - an advantage
7. Knowledge of one or more of the following topics: ETHERNET data communication systems, power supplies, EMC testing - an advantage.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
- System Architect (FPGA/ASIC)R&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
RAD is seeking a system architect for its FPGA/ASIC department.
- Converting system requirements into requirement and planning documents of the RTL Design team
- Conducting rapid feasibility tests of designs and creating POCs
- Writing architectural specifications and micro-architecture for the design team
- Translating documents and standards into action plans/requirements
- 8 years of experience in design and chip architecture in the field of communications
- Familiarity with SOC
- Experience with FPGA and ASIC design
- Good knowledge of ETH and MPLS communication protocols
- Creativity and high planning ability
- Organized and communicates clearly
- Good interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to [email protected]
- Senior Technical Support EngineerGlobal ServicesRAD USAView Position
• Support customer evaluations of RAD solution using product and industry technologies;
• Provide technical support to customers experiencing problems with company’s product;
• Conduct customer training of RAD solution of configuration, troubleshooting and best practice.
• 30% travel required to client sites to provide onsite support.
• Must possess a Computer Science and Mathematics undergraduate degree required.
• 10 years of experience in engineering.
• Expertise of Carrier Ethernet, virtualization, Operating Systems, RADs proprietary virtualization machine
- Professional Services EngineerGlobal ServicesRAD USAView Position
▪ Interface with the systems engineering team to design Carrier Ethernet applications that fulfill clients’ requirements and meet Service Level Agreements;
▪ Conduct product evaluations and proof of concept (POC) tests for potential clients to facilitate sales of company products;
▪ Conduct quality assurance (QA) tests on new software and hardware releases before they’re put into production;
▪ Conduct technical training and product presentation for clients, on-site and remotely via virtual labs.
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you evolve any service over any network!