You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- RSM Service Provider DACHSalesRAD EuropeView Position
Location: Home-Office in Germany
Language: German (native) and English (full proficiency)
As a SP Regional Sales Manager based in DACH you will be driving the sales of RAD data communications service assured access solutions to Telcos/SPs in the DACH region. This is a critical sales role for a senior sales manager selling network access solutions. In this role you will report to the SP Sales Director Europe.
The RSM will be responsible for selling RAD Data Communication’s network access solutions and services to Service Providers in the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland, and Austria).
Focus is on direct/indirect sales in Telco’s/Service Providers in the DACH region.
Plan for territory & account plan growth is to be developed within clearly defined milestones and priorities to build new sales growth and pipeline opportunities.
Virtually manage all internal resources to achieve goals.
Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in your territory for network access solutions.
Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter that can balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
This is an individual contributor role.
The ideal candidate should have at least eight years of industry background with at least five of those in selling networking access solutions to Service Providers/Telcos (hardware, software, or services) in the DACH region. SP/Telco use-cases: Mobile Backhaul, Wholesale, Business, Virtualized Network/Cloud Services.
Specific knowledge and established relationship-network in Deutsche Telekom is a significant advantage.
International sales experience in SP/Telcos is mandatory preferably in the DACH region (i.e. Deutsche Telekom; Telekom Austria, Swisscom etc.) and other leading Service Providers/Telcos in the region
Knowledge of IP (layer-3) and Carrier Ethernet (layer-2)
The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
Ability to travel ~50%.
Strong international team-player, orchestrator and experienced in virtual team leadership
- Diploma degree preferred
- BI developerInformation TechnologiesRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Manage SQL Server critical database used for BI and other functions
- ensure high levels of performance, availability and security of SQL Databases
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Configure and maintain BI servers
- Promote data Quality and enforce data integrity
- Develop ETL Packages
- Design Cube
- Design Reports
Experience and Knowhow
- Experienced BI Developer
- Experience as an SQL Server DBA
- Experience in OLAP/CUBE development
- Experience and in depth knowledge of relational databases, In depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Databases
- Highly experienced in ETL design and implementation with Microsoft Tools
- Experience with SSAS,SSRS and SSIS
- Experience with Panorama/Necto
- Strong Data visualization techniques and software knowledge
Strong Troubleshooting/debugging and problem solving skills
Very good communication Skills
- Developer for a Junior product manager positionCritical InfrastructureRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
To lead and manage RAD product lines providing secure communications for critical infrastructure, including industrial IoT and edge computing for vertical markets, including power utilities, railway
The position requires the creation of Product Requirements Documents (PRD), learning competitive technical solutions, working with R&D group, defining product’s roadmap and leading the delivery of high quality products with prompt response to market’s new opportunities and requirements
The Product Manager should demonstrate deep technology understanding and ability to map customer needs and problems to a proper solution.
The candidate must have excellent outbound and inbound communication capabilities and must have excellent techno-commercial and customer facing skills.
- Critical Infrastructure Sales Engineer Team LeaderCritical InfrastructureRAD USAView Position
- Lead the Sales Engineering team focusing on critical infrastructure solutions and customers.
- Responsible for architecting and designing solutions for customers and RAD’s VAR/Partners.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations to prospective customers.
- Provide technical sales training to customers.
- Act as a liaison on pre and post-sale technical issues.
- Provide assistance in lab or on site for product demos, proof of concept, and/or product evaluation.
- Project management for strategic accounts.
- Interface with Product Management and R&D departments at RAD Headquarters to present market and customer requirements for North American Customers.
- 50% - 75% travel required.
Required skills and experience
- Candidates must have a BS degree or equivalent experience in a related technology field
- 5 or more years of experience in providing networking solutions in a fast-paced high-technology environment, preferably in a systems/sales engineering role.
- 2+ years’ experience in a management capacity.
- Detailed knowledge of TDM / packet / wireless / WDM technology and the access space in a network environment.
- Knowledge & Experience in critical infrastructure market: Power utilities, Transportation, Oil & Gas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and set strategic and tactical goals.
- Team player with proven leadership skills.
- Linux Embedded Engineer (Tel Aviv)R&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Degree in Computer/SW Engineering/Computer Science from university/Technion
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Linux Embedded in C
- Experience with networking in Linux – an advantage
- Experience with management protocols (SNMP/Netconf) – an advantage
- Familiarity/experience with Embedded Database Systems – an advantage
- Experience defining development environments in Linux (makefile/multiprocess debugging) – an advantage.
- SW Group ManagerR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
To lead a product line in the field of communications.
University/Technion degree in Computer/SW Engineeringor Computer Science
6 years experience minimum developing communications products
Experience and knowledge in a wide range of communications fields: TDM, MPLS, Networking Control Protocols, Routing–mandatory
5 years experience in managing a team and R&D processes–mandatory
Experience working with customers and marketing–mandatory
Excellent interpersonal skills–mandatory
Experience working with outsourcing–an advantage
Experience with LINUX–an advantage
- Linux Embedded EngineerR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Devops (Experienced position)R&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
- Extensive experience using Jenkins – installation, Q creations, plugins installation – must.
- ALM knowledge, source control admin (SVN/GIT) knowledge (Synergy advantage) (Branch creation, automatic Tags, Cherry picking) – must.
- Experience deploy tools (install4j) – must.
- 1-3 years’ experience developing on python – must.
- 1-3 years’ experience writing shell/batch files – must.
- 1-3 years’ experience developing c# - advantage
- Knowledge in static analysis - advantage.
- Knowledge in MongoDB (installation, backup, restore) – advantage.
- Knowledge in Oracle Virtual box (Silent installation (windows / Linux), configuration) – advantage.
- Knowledge VMware in tools - advantage.
- Knowledge in bugtrackers (Bugzilla, Rationalchange) API (PERL) - advantage