You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- System Architect (FPGA/ASIC)R&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
RAD is seeking a system architect for its FPGA/ASIC department.
- Converting system requirements into requirement and planning documents of the RTL Design team
- Conducting rapid feasibility tests of designs and creating POCs
- Writing architectural specifications and micro-architecture for the design team
- Translating documents and standards into action plans/requirements
- 8 years of experience in design and chip architecture in the field of communications
- Familiarity with SOC
- Experience with FPGA and ASIC design
- Good knowledge of ETH and MPLS communication protocols
- Creativity and high planning ability
- Organized and communicates clearly
- Good interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to [email protected].
- Global Technical Training ManagerMarketingRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Global Technical Training Manager
RAD is seeking an experienced International Technical Training Manager to design and deliver technical programs within RAD and for our International Partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying training needs.
- Developing seminars and individual learning courses.
- Plan training programs based on business goals.
- Produce, document and deliver technical training courses.
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources.
- Manage annual training budgets.
- Evaluate the results of learning courses.
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms).
- Work with content matter experts from Line of Business and R&D who will be delivering part of the training sessions.
- Excellent English is mandatory, native English speaker is an advantage.
- Proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- A solid experience organizing training courses and designing the educational curriculum both within an organization and for partner organizations.
- You need to bring innovative practices to this task, creating enthusiasm for the solutions RAD promotes.
- Ability to develop technical skills at RAD and at our Partners in order to improve quality of work, productivity and increase sales.
- Superb presentation skills, excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Good technical background in both Packet and TDM technologies.
- Work experience as a Training Director, Training Manager or similar role.
- Experience with traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e - learning and coaching).
- Verification EngineerR&DView Position
Israel – Option to work at either the Beersheba or Tel Aviv office.
RAD Data Communications is an innovative company, standing for over 35 years at the cutting edge of the worlds technology, creating jobs, and enriching lives.
The hardware group is responsible for delivering the next generation of network interface devices, providing a new level of complexity as well as developing state of the art products for our customers.
This position is for verification engineers who are independent, great problem solvers, and ready for a challenge.
You will have the opportunity to participate in developing the next generation line of products, get familiar with some of the cutting edge technologies (HBM, 100G transceivers etc).
You will be expected to participate in all the development stages, from verification plans and strategies, through definition and implementation of complex verification environments.
BSc in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering -a Must
5 years of proven experience with Specman/eRM of SystemVerilog/UVM - a Must
Experience with Asic verification – a Must
Great communication skills and team work- a Must
Experience with scripting languages (Python or Bash)
Experience with Linux and SOC
Experience with Formal verification
Experience with Palladium
Experience with Gate level simulation
Please send your CV to [email protected].
- Pre-Sales Engineer - IndiaSalesAPACView Position
Pre-Sales Engineer - India
Location: Mumbai, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Seek for new business opportunities in the territory along with sales team for Service Providers (SP) & Critical Infrastructure (CI) customers
- Lead and orchestrate RFI / RFP processes throughout the organization and with customers
- Lead POC processes both internally & externally
- Communicate with product team regarding any issues or feature requests that are impacting prospects and existing customers
- Ensure that the appropriate handoff occurs to the Customer Support Team
- Over end to end pre sales responsibility for the territory assigned
- 6+ years’ experience in a leading Pre-sales positions in India
- Multi-disciplinary networking knowledge and experience suited with various markets such as Service Providers, Utilities, and Enterprise
- Enhance knowledge in various IP network architecture such as IPVPN, CEN, IPMPLS/MPLS-TP, SDN/SDWAN as well as legacy TDM networks such as SDH/PDH
- Experience working with the Telecom operators based out of Mumbai is a must, relationship with operators in other geography is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead processes within a matrix environment
- Academic degree in computer science / Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills to technical and business audiences (onsite, conference or seminar).
- Ability to travel 20% of a calendar year and as business required (working throughout weekends / holidays may be required from time to time)
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; fluency in any other language spoken in India is an advantage.
Please send your CV to Rachel: [email protected]
- Senior Technical Support EngineerGlobal ServicesRAD USAView Position
• Support customer evaluations of RAD solution using product and industry technologies;
• Provide technical support to customers experiencing problems with company’s product;
• Conduct customer training of RAD solution of configuration, troubleshooting and best practice.
• 30% travel required to client sites to provide onsite support.
• Must possess a Computer Science and Mathematics undergraduate degree required.
• 10 years of experience in engineering.
• Expertise of Carrier Ethernet, virtualization, Operating Systems, RADs proprietary virtualization machine
- Professional Services EngineerGlobal ServicesRAD USAView Position
▪ Interface with the systems engineering team to design Carrier Ethernet applications that fulfill clients’ requirements and meet Service Level Agreements;
▪ Conduct product evaluations and proof of concept (POC) tests for potential clients to facilitate sales of company products;
▪ Conduct quality assurance (QA) tests on new software and hardware releases before they’re put into production;
▪ Conduct technical training and product presentation for clients, on-site and remotely via virtual labs.
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you evolve any service over any network!