You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- vCPE Product Line ManagerMarketingRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Language: Hebrew & English (Native or full proficiency)
Department: Service Provider Line of Business
Type: Full Time Employee
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, prioritizing requirements for short and long term roadmap and working closely with R&D, business development, solution management, sales, marketing and operations.
- Manage the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products
- Implement solution road map with the relevant products and features
- Guide and create product and marketing collaterals including product documentation, white papers, customer presentations, sales training presentations, videos, webinars, brochures & application guides.
- Become the subject matter expert of the product area and market
- Actively support sales to maximize wins
- Bachelor’s degree Electronics Engineering /Computer Science (MBA preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Deep understanding of Telecom software based products
- Technical knowledge of NFV, SDN and automation in the telecom arena
- Deep knowledge of telecom or IT environment and ecosystem.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a team player
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Professional Services EngineerGlobal ServicesRAD USAView Position
- Provides technical support to our customers experiencing problems with our product.
- Troubleshooting process reviews their application deployment along with our configuration to ensure everything is working correctly on their LAN/WAN segments.
- 20% travel required to client sites to provide onsite support.
- Must possess an Electrical Engineering undergraduate degree required.
- 2 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of networking to support customer LAN/WAN networks
- Experienced Front-End/Web Client developerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
RAD is looking for an experienced font-end/web client developer for a complex and challenging project.
- 3+ years web development experience
- Independent problem solver, and good interpersonal skills
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience with LESS/SASS
- Experience with load testing and performance analysis - Optional
- Experience with WEBGL – Optional
- Linux Embedded EngineerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
- Degree in Computer/SW Engineering/Computer Science from university/Technion
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Linux Embedded in C
- Experience with networking in Linux – an advantage
- Experience with management protocols (SNMP/Netconf) – an advantage
- Familiarity/experience with Embedded Database Systems – an advantage
- Experience defining development environments in Linux (makefile/multiprocess debugging) – an advantage.
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you evolve any service over any network!