You are here
Join us at RAD
RAD is an industry standout in the field of network edge virtualization, cyber security and migration to packet networks and services. Our groundbreaking innovations drive the digital world in which we live. We connect airports, power stations, highways, and trains, while building access infrastructure for major communications service providers around the world.
If you are passionate about cyber secure communications, eager to be part of the major evolution to software-based telecom networks, if you are smart and creative – then we want you on our team. In addition to the thrill of staying at the edge of technology and developing the networks of tomorrow, you will be given every opportunity to grow professionally in an open environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
We're always looking for new members to
join the team.
Explore our career opportunities below
- vCPE Product Line ManagerMarketingRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Language: Hebrew & English (Native or full proficiency)
Department: Service Provider Line of Business
Type: Full Time Employee
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, prioritizing requirements for short and long term roadmap and working closely with R&D, business development, solution management, sales, marketing and operations.
- Manage the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products
- Implement solution road map with the relevant products and features
- Guide and create product and marketing collaterals including product documentation, white papers, customer presentations, sales training presentations, videos, webinars, brochures & application guides.
- Become the subject matter expert of the product area and market
- Actively support sales to maximize wins
- Bachelor’s degree Electronics Engineering /Computer Science (MBA preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Deep understanding of Telecom software based products
- Technical knowledge of NFV, SDN and automation in the telecom arena
- Deep knowledge of telecom or IT environment and ecosystem.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a team player
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Technical Support Engineer (TIER 1) in MexicoTechnical SupportLATAMView Position
Location: Mexico City
Language: Spanish & English – full proficiency
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being the first contact with the client
- Being the first support Line for solution and failure isolation
- Being responsible to test the network performance
- Being the responsible to escalate all critical and KCA issues
- Client monitoring and Attention 24/7
- Team Work
- Monthly KPI delivery and meeting with team leader to inform the updates
- Training schedule in order to improve the performance
- Network Monitoring
- Monitoring 24/7 of network elements
- Assure the SLA Schedule
- Daily review of the costumer information to be updated
- Failure Monitoring
- Register all cases and escalate the critical ones according the SLA defined
Follow up the critical issues and update accordingly
- Communications and electronics engineering or related
- English Language Speakers are needed with at least 80% of fluidity and comprehension
- Knowledge in Monitoring and Help Desk platforms
- Knowledge in technical Support & Troubleshooting Processes
- is desirable to have knowledge in Network access devices
- is required knowledge in TDM & Ethernet Technologies
- Capacity to Provide support to final costumers with high complexity
- Is required the use of the following tools: MS Office, MS Project.
- Self-confidence to speak with costumers and co workers
- Team Work
- Analytic & fast reaction skills
Education Level: Official degree
- Professional Services EngineerGlobal ServicesRAD USAView Position
- Provides technical support to our customers experiencing problems with our product.
- Troubleshooting process reviews their application deployment along with our configuration to ensure everything is working correctly on their LAN/WAN segments.
- 20% travel required to client sites to provide onsite support.
- Must possess an Electrical Engineering undergraduate degree required.
- 2 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of networking to support customer LAN/WAN networks
- Experienced Front-End/Web Client developerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
RAD is looking for an experienced font-end/web client developer for a complex and challenging project.
- 3+ years web development experience
- Independent problem solver, and good interpersonal skills
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience with LESS/SASS
- Experience with load testing and performance analysis - Optional
- Experience with WEBGL – Optional
- Senior SW engineerR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Sw Team leaderR&DRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
- Experienced PCB DesignerOperationsRAD Headquarters (Tel-Aviv)View Position
Experience in all stages of design: planning library components, familiarity with selecting technologies for the production of PCBs, circuit-planning, preparing production files and accompanying the production process.
- Familiarity with PCB production technologies
- Experience in designing supplies, communications circuits, (including fast lines) while ensuring power integrity, signal integrity, EMC, etc.
- Experience planning stackup and impedance calculations
- Familiarity with all stages of PCB production, in order to accompany the manufacturer and respond to technical questions
- Experience with Mentor Expedition.
- Linux Embedded EngineerR&DRAD Negev (Beer Sheva)View Position
- Degree in Computer/SW Engineering/Computer Science from university/Technion
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Linux Embedded in C
- Experience with networking in Linux – an advantage
- Experience with management protocols (SNMP/Netconf) – an advantage
- Familiarity/experience with Embedded Database Systems – an advantage
- Experience defining development environments in Linux (makefile/multiprocess debugging) – an advantage.
An Inside Glance
What RAD Can Do for You?
Help you evolve any service over any network!