End-to-end connectivity KPIs and ML-based analytics
You are here
RADinsight SD leverages carrier edges installed based and their strategic locations.
CSP service desk representatives, network operations and enterprise IT are empowered with intuitive, insightful on-the-spot diagnostic tools to troubleshoot L2 connectivity issues.
The Challenge to Provide Effective Customer Care
When a frustrated customer calls their CSP with connectivity issues a service desk representative tries to perform triage and eliminate trivial cases. They attempt to understand if the problem originated from the customer’s site, the CSP network, internet or the cloud provider.
However, service desk personnel usually do not possess the technical skills and tools to diagnose the customer issue. Therefore, the problem gets escalated to operations, whereby multiple data sources are looked at to identify the problem. This is to remediate or resolve it. In some cases, field teams and equipment vendors are called upon to isolate and solve the issue.
CSPs waste considerable resources on customer ticket escalation by attempting to troubleshoot problems unrelated to their network. According to Global Surveyz (L2 business services and 5G xHaul, 2021), the source of 76% of business connectivity problems reported to CSP service desks lie outside the CSP’s scope of control.
Moreover, operational resource limitations lead to a large number of customer complaints taking too long to resolve or remaining unresolved. Simplifying, shortening, or avoiding customer complaint treatment processes will save CSP resources, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce churn.
First Call Resolution
RADinsight SD improves first-call resolution, helping service desk representatives easily isolate the issue and provide the customer with insightful diagnostics. It goes beyond traditional performance monitoring and other sophisticated engineering tools used by skilled professionals for CSP network monitoring with intuitive end-to-end visibility across customer LAN, CSP network (WAN), and Internet/cloud.
Benefits for CSP Customer Care and Network Operations
RADinsight saves on OpEx and increases customer satisfaction. The savings are maximized when its capabilities are provided via self-diagnostics to CSP enterprise customers. This helps them identify and often resolve the problems from their end, avoiding calls to CSP Customer Care.
- Continuous end-to-end connectivity KPIs monitoring, and ML-based analytics
- Plain language recommendations that direct customers to specific areas for remedy or improvement.
- Virtual ticketing mechanism for documentation, history, and operational collaboration.
WATCH: 1-min Explainer
Problem observation and remedy recommendations in pProblem observation and remedy recommendations in plain lain
Virtual ticketing for documenting and history.
Does not require SW agents or probes
RADinsight Smart Diagnostics
AI driven service assurance from the customer edge to the cloud
- RADinsight TI - Threat Intelligence at the Edge
- Top Trends in CSP IoT and Private 5G Campus Services
- Enabling Seamless Service Continuity Across Private 5G and WiFi
- RADinsight Explained
- 2021 Networking Survey Report - EAD
- 2021 Networking Survey Report - 5G
- RAD’s Secure Remote Site Monitoring
- Edge Computing – Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth
- RAD’s Comprehensive virtual CPE Edge Portfolio
- RAD’s All-In-One 5G xHaul Cell Site Gateway
- RAD's Next Gen EAD
- RAD Discusses QoS for Rich Communications Services at MEF17
- RAD's Distributed NFV at the Customer Edge
- RAD’s Service Assured Access Solution
- RAD’s Performance Monitoring for Mobile Networks
- Ethernet Service Activation Test: Manage & Orchestrate with RAD