- Up to 63 E1 or 84 T1 tributary channels
- Channelized STM-1/OC-3 main link with standard fiber optic (single mode, multimode and WDM) or coaxial interface
- 1+1 unidirectional automatic protection switching (APS) on STM-1/OC-3 uplink; 1+1 protection on DS1 tributaries and power supply modules
- Provides a demarcation point between the carrier and private networks
- Full management support for fault, configuration, performance, and security via RADview
- Range up to 80 km (50 miles)
You are here
The Optimux-1551 is a plug-and-play SDH/SONET terminal multiplexer, delivering multiple PDH tributary channels over a single STM-1/OC-3 (155 Mbps) link.
The Optimux-1551 combines the high capacity associated with SDH/SONET add/drop multiplexers (ADMs) with the simplicity and low cost of a terminal multiplexer to significantly reduce OpEx and CapEx. Extending point-to-point services over coax or fiber to remote locations, the Optimux allows service providers to increase their customer reach, while avoiding the cost and complexity associated with deploying high-end ADMs. Furthermore, the Optimux-1551 eliminates the need for deploying PDH multiplexers at customer sites by consolidating traffic at the edge of the SDH/SONET network. This enables service providers to save the cost of fiber deployment and multiple ports on the ADM.
- Optimux-1551 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.