You are here
The ASMi-54 line includes the multi-port ASMi-54 advanced SHDSL.bis modem, the cost-effective ASMi-54L SHDSL.bis modem and the ASMi-54LRT managed SHDSL.bis modem with integrated router.
The managed SHDSL.bis modems extend E1 and mid-band Ethernet services over multi-pair bonded copper links. Ensuring reliable performance over poor quality or noisy lines, the devices employ next-generation SHDSL technology and EFM bonding to achieve variable data rates of up to 22.8 Mbps. The ASMi-54 family is ideal for service providers, mobile operators, enterprises, utilities, and transportation companies. The devices feature a compact, half 19-inch enclosure, with optional rail-mountable metal enclosure for deployment in extreme temperature environments.
E1 and mid-band Ethernet services over multi-pair bonded copper links
quality of service
up to 30 Mbps
services with built-in router
ASMi-54 Quick Specs
- Up to four Fast Ethernet ports with an integrated switch or router (ASMi-54LRT); optional one (ASMi-54L, ASMi-54LRT) or four (ASMi-54) E1 interfaces
- ITU-T G.991.2, ETSI 101524; TC-PAM 16 or TC-PAM 32
- ASMi-54, ASMi-54LRT: up to 22.8 Mbps over 8-wire (4 pairs)
- ASMi-54L: up to 11.4 Mbps over 4-wire (2 pairs), 5.7 Mbps over 2-wire (1 pair), or up to 30 Mbps over 4-wire using RAD’s high performance SHDSL technology
- EFM bonding per IEEE 802.3-2005; M-Pair bonding for HDLC
- VLAN prioritization, rate limitation per port and Ethernet QoS support; Ethernet OAM per IEEE 802.3-2005 (formerly 802.3ah)
- Static NAT/NAPT routing; Solid FirewallTM protection for LAN and DMZ with ingress rate limitation; IPsec VPN support (ASMi-54LRT)
- Managed via SNMP, Telnet and ASCII terminal