- Hosting of third-party software using Linux LXD container technology
- Multiservice support: GbE copper and fiber, serial RS-232/485, Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connectivity to remote and isolated sites using a dual SIM
- Single or dual cellular modem for a 2G/3G/HSPA+/HSDPA/LTE uplink
- WiFi connectivity as access point
- Dynamic routing with OSPF, BGP, VRF and secure VPN using IPsec, DMVPN and NAT for flexible connectivity
- Cyber security suite: 802.1X, IPsec encryption with automated PKI, stateful firewall
- Serial protocol handling with transparent tunneling/protocol conversion/terminal server for IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP, and DNP3.0 RTU to TCP
- Complies with IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613
- Zero-touch provisioning, firewall configuration, fault management and reporting, bulk
software upgrade, and database management using RADview
You are here
The compact SecFlow-1v is a ruggedized multiservice Industrial IoT gateway with edge computing capabilities. It supports trusted connectivity and security, protocol and data bridge, storage and analysis, device access control management and processing of virtual functions for IoT applications.
Allowing secure connectivity over wireless or fiber networks – either public (e.g., cellular) or private, the SecFlow-1v connects all types of industrial devices, including RTUs, smart meter aggregation devices, IoT base stations or concentrators, CCTV cameras, point-of-sale devices, WiFi base stations, and more.
allows hosting of virtual IIoT functions
and easy to deploy using RADview and zero-touch provisioning
support reduces the number of network elements and simplifies operations
routing, switching and security functionalities
to meet industrial grade requirements
- SecFlow-1v Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.