You are here
ETX-1p is an economical thin CPE enabling business customers’ transition to the cloud.
By combining powerful networking capabilities with flexible connectivity options, rich management interfaces and embedded security functions , the ETX-1p enables service provides to deliver advanced IP-VPN services, as well as value added virtual services from the data center to the customer branch. The all-in-one device includes an embedded router and a nextgeneration firewall, together with switching capabilities and LTE and Wi-Fi support, making it easy to connect branches to private and public clouds over mobile or fixed broadband or over MPLS, without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations.
ETX-1p is bundled with pCPE-OS, RAD’s carrier-grade, Linux-based operating system. Designed to run on various ARM- and x86-based CPE platforms, vCPE-OS is security hardened and optimized to provide maximum performance at a low footprint.
CPE hosting virtualized function containers.
router and a nextgeneration firewall
routing with OSPF, BGP, VRF and secure VPN using IPsec, DMVPN and NAT for flexible connectivity.
provisioning, firewall configuration & fault management and reporting.
support: GbE copper
ETX-1p Quick Specs
- vCPE-OS operating system
- Hosting of third-party software using Linux LXD container technology
- Multiservice support: GbE copper and fiber
- Single or dual cellular modem for a 2G/3G/HSPA+/HSDPA/LTE uplink; dual SIM for always-on connectivity
- WiFi access point
- Dynamic routing with OSPF, BGP, VRF and secure VPN using IPsec, DMVPN and NAT for flexible connectivity
- Cyber security suite: 802.1X, IPsec encryption with automated PKI, stateful firewall
- Zero-touch provisioning, firewall configuration, fault management and reporting, bulk software upgrade, and database management using RADview
- Business Service Assurance: It’s Time for a Fresh Approach - Part 2
- Creativity In Its Time
- Business Service Assurance: It’s Time for a Fresh Approach - Part 1
- Are you speaking the language of your network customers?
- Reduce CSP Support OpEx with a SaaS E2E Performance Monitor
- SD-WAN for the Cloud Era: Enterprise Priorities and Telco Opportunities
- Why Telcos Need to Rethink Their Service Offering in an Era of Transformation
- SE Asian Telecom Giant Transforms its Business Offering with RAD’s vCPE Toolbox
Disaggregation and the Intelligent Edge - Turning Vision into RealityRAD's own Ilan Tevet and Heavy Reading's Jennifer Clark present a compelling webinar.
Disaggregated architecture's vision - Freedom. Flexibility. Agility.
Tales from the field – the different approaches taken by CSPs today
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.