- 10/100BaseT user port
- Single E1, T1, E3, or T3 network port
- PDH to Ethernet fault propagation and TDM loop detection
- Interoperable with third-party devices:
- RICi-E1/T1 supports standard GFP (ITU-T G.8040) and HDLC
- RICi-E3/T3 supports X.86 (LAPS)
- QoS priority queues
- Plug-and-play functionality using DHCP client
- Remote diagnostic tools on TDM and Ethernet ports
- Managed via SNMP, web server or Telnet
You are here
RICi-E1, RICi-T1, RICi-E3, RICi-T3
The RICi-E1, RICi-T1, RICi-E3 and RICi-T3 are network termination units (NTUs) connecting Fast Ethernet over framed or unframed E1/T1 or E3/T3 circuits.
The RICi-E1, RICi-T1, RICi-E3 and RICi-T3 are deployed in point-to-point or hub-and-spoke topologies, working opposite RAD’s RICi-16 and Egate-100 Ethernet over TDM gateways. This enables carriers and service providers to extend their customer reach and utilize legacy PDH infrastructure in delivering new Ethernet services. Typical applications include Ethernet access, backhauling network management traffic and connecting inter-office or enterprise LAN segments.
RICi-E1, RICi-T1 Data SheetFast Ethernet over E1/T1 Intelligent ConvertersRICi-E1, RICi-T1 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.