- Four or eight E1/T1 ports
- Up to four 10/100BaseT user ports
- Circuit bonding using MLPPP
- Metro Ethernet Forum certified for MEF-9 EPL services
- Four QoS levels according to VLAN priority (802.1p), DSCP, and per-port priority schemes, per application requirements
- Ethernet OAM per 802.1ag and performance monitoring per ITU Y.1731 for end-to-end SLA control
- Secure Telnet and web applications; SNMP and RADIUS
You are here
RICi-4E1, RICi-4T1, RICi-8E1, RICi-8T1
RAD’s RICi-4E1, RICi-4T1, RICi-8E1 and RICi-8T1 deliver mid-band and Fast Ethernet services over up to eight bonded E1 or T1 circuits.
Employing various standard bonding technologies to create a scalable, virtual channel from individual E1 or T1 circuits, these devices improve overall network availability by reducing latency and optimizing line utilization and throughput. RAD’s RICi NTUs support a large variety of applications, including transparent inter-LAN connectivity, direct internet access and Ethernet Private Line, as well as IP DSLAM and WiMAX base station backhaul. The devices are deployed in point-to-point or hub-and-spoke topologies, providing a cost-effective, high performance solution for mid-band and Fast Ethernet services over legacy PDH/SDH/SONET backbones.
- RICi-4E1, RICi-4T1, RICi-8E1, RICi-8T1 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.