- High density MPLS-TP/Ethernet/SDH/SONET platform available in 2U and 5U high form factors
- High capacity: from E1/T1 to STM-64/OC-192, 10 GbE with a variety of connectivity options: MPLS-TP, Ethernet, PDH/SDH/SONET, OTN, DWDM, 1G–100G
- Non-blocking SDH/SONET switch capabilities
- TDM circuit emulation
- MPLS-TP with traffic-engineered pseudowire
- Carrier Ethernet 2.0-certified including Ethernet OAM, QoS
- Sub-50 ms protection: 1:1, 1+1 APS, BLSR, PW, ERPS, LAG
- Synchronization: BITS, Sync-E, ACR
You are here
RAD’s DXC-5 enables a seamless migration to next-generation operational networks. It provides multiservice, high capacity core and edge aggregation over TDM, hybrid and all-packet transport.
The DXC-5 reduces operational costs by using a single platform for all service requirements. Critical infrastructure network operators choose the DXC-5 as it coexists with legacy cross connects, then seamlessly replaces them when they reach end-of-life status, allowing the addition of new services and bandwidth capacity. DXC-5’s transport flexibility ensures that services are matched to the best technology to meet their requirements. By performing service multiplexing over packet, DS1-level TDM switching and DWDM in the same device, it reduces the transport cost per bit and ensures mission-critical reliability with minimal latency.
to NG networks with MPLS-TP /Ethernet/SDH/SONET support
by individual-port routing over TDM or packet
packet transport capabilities
service up time and reliable resiliency for mission-critical applications