You are here
BIG 5G Event
6-8 May, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO, USA
RAD is a proud Gold Sponsor of Light Reading's Big 5G Event and we invite you to meet with us in Booth #500 to discover how our disaggregated architecture solutions ensure your competitive edge:
- vCPE disaggregation – Programmable and Universal CPE Models
- Independently optimize software and hardware per use case
- Enabling shared resources and fine microservice granularity
- Programmable 10G/100G hardware to meet evolving 5G xHaul requirements
vCPE Disaggregation Demo
The demo presents how RAD’s open vCPE Toolbox helps service providers address various use cases and customer needs using a disaggregated vCPE architecture. Specifically, we will show how service providers can deploy:
- Universal CPE (uCPE) at larger sites or where more sophisticated edge virtualization is required, and
- Programmable CPE (pCPE*) at smaller sites where low cost is key. The pCPE allows a degree of flexibility in modifying network functionality at the customer site, coupled with reach VNF-enabled capabilities at the central site
*Note that this is an upgrade from the present physical CPE to a programmable CPE
5G Mobile Backhaul
RAD's SDN-ready xHaul cell site gateways, ETX-2i-10G and ETX-2i 100G provide maximum flexibility by offering further firmware enhancement to meet evolving 5G xHaul requirements. This allows mobile transport providers to address future-proofed phased xHaul deployment while avoiding future costly forklift upgrades.
Schedule to meet with our experts to learn more about RAD's Service Assured Solutions.
RAD's Thought Leadership at the Big 5G Event
Tuesday, May 7th – 2:30 PM
Hear RAD's Head of Strategic Development, Yuri Gittik, discuss, "Supporting 5G with 'Anyhaul" Transport".
Light Reading waives admission fees for verified employees of service providers, operators, financial & educational institutions, utilities, and government agencies.
Date and Time
Other Events You May Like
- 18/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
- 17/09/2019 to 19/09/2019
- 11/08/2019 to 14/08/2019
- 17/06/2019 to 21/06/2019
- 17/03/2019 to 19/03/2019
- 12/11/2019 to 14/11/2019