You are here
AI-driven threat intelligence with network embedded security
To safeguard their normal business operation, enterprises need to protect their resources from malicious traffic, minimize attack surfaces, and secure access to corporate resources. In many cases, such a complex task is too challenging to handle internally, and so many organizations prefer to outsource managed solutions from communications service providers (CSPs). This is a perfect opportunity for CSPs to expand their offering with managed cyber security services.
RADinsight TI (Threat Intelligence) allows CSPs to augment their security service offering with network-embedded security architecture that is implemented at the edge and allows CSPs to deliver secure access and malicious traffic prevention to their business customers.
- Leverages the installed base of carrier edge devices, such as Ethernet access devices or NIDs, to intelligently collect traffic samples and apply access control lists (ACLs) to remove malicious traffic.
- Applies advanced AI to detect volumetric, orchestrated distributed DDoS attacks, known attacks and zero-day attacks.
- Provides the most effective defense against volumetric outbound attacks, as close to the attack origin as possible.
- Automatically mitigates attacks within seconds. Alternatively, interoperable with an external security orchestration system.
- Provides easy integration with a self-service customer portal for enterprise-wide DDoS protection visibility.
For the full description, download the solution brief: