- Standard next-generation ADM utilizing GFP, VCAT, LCAS
- Multiservice functionality in the same box:
- Two or six 10/100BaseT ports or a single GbE port
- Up to 21 E1/28 T1 ports, one E3/DS3 port, or 21 E1/28 T1 ports and one E3/T3 port
- SFP-based uplinks and Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Optional dual power supply configuration
- Advanced management option including DCC and IP tunneling
- Available with standard protection on the main link
- Compact size
You are here
The FCD-155E transports Ethernet traffic over SDH or SONET networks, enabling carriers and service providers to provide LAN connectivity and internet access while continuing to support E1, T1, E3, or T3 traffic.
Used as an add/drop multiplexer on the SDH/SONET ring, the FCD-155E improves bandwidth efficiency by supporting Ethernet over SDH/SONET encapsulation and framing to enable IP channel bandwidth configuration in increments up to 100 Mbps wire-speed.
The FCD-155E is widely deployed by carriers and service providers to leverage their optical bandwidth for revenue-generating Ethernet services, while enterprises, utilities and campuses use it to provide LAN services over existing fiber optic infrastructure.
- FCD-155E Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.