The RAD patented BiDi miniature passive adaptor fits any transceiver with LC connectors to perform a simple dual to single bi-directional fiber connectivity.
Doubles fiber capacity while avoiding costly new fiber/transceiver deployments.
A simple to deploy bookend solution, it is ideal for network service providers, cloud providers, data center operators, and enterprise network operators wishing to better utilize their existing fiber. BiDi QSFP28 Adaptor allows them to simply pair a small form-factor passive adaptor with any fiber QSFP transceiver. This reduces the need for costly fiber trenching and frees up fiber for other services.
• 50% fiber savings with quick ROI
• Works at any bit rate: 40G, 100G, 200G, 400G
• Unique patented technology complements QSFP28, QSFP-DD, QSFP+, CFP-2
• Compact and simple to deploy (no need for configuration or additional power source)
• Low insertion loss (<2 db including connectors)
• 1300-nm (1291-1312) wavelength at any supported bandwidth rate
• Operates over various optical distances: 10 km, 20 km, 40 km and 80 km
• Double fiber capacity while avoiding costly new fiber/transceiver deployments