- Uplink data rates from 9.6 kbps to 1,536 kbps
- High quality, low bit rate analog voice/fax from 4.8 kbps to 14.4 kbps
- Digitally encoded toll-quality PCM/ADPCM analog voice/fax from 16 kbps to 64 kbps
- Low/high speed async/sync serial data interfaces
- Chassis capacity:
- Kilomux-2100 with 12 I/O slots
- Kilomux-2104 with four I/O - slots
- Optional redundant power supply and uplink interface
- Drop-and-insert capability
- Ethernet bridge module for LAN connectivity
- Flexible timing options
You are here
The Kilomux subrate multiservice multiplexers provide an efficient and cost-effective solution for integrating data, voice, fax, and LAN traffic over digital data services, leased lines, ISDN, and other services.
The Kilomux can also deliver TDM traffic transparently over IP or Ethernet-based networks using pseudowire technology. Especially suited for the satellite environment, the Kilomux-2100 subrate multiservice multiplexer contains an elastic buffer to deal with the long delay introduced by the wireless path. Supporting SCADA and legacy analog voice interfaces, the Kilomux devices are also ideal for utility companies and air traffic control applications.
The low-overhead proprietary multiplexing, minimal end-to-end delay and allocated bandwidth of the Kilomux – together with voice compression – ensure quality of service while maximizing utilization of the available bandwidth.
- Kilomux-2100_2104 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.