- Non-blocking cross connect of up to 960 timeslots
- Traffic grooming
- Compact 1U- or 3U-high enclosures
- Modular construction with four, five or 15 I/O slots
- Services supported: n x 56/64 kbps, E1 and T1
- Optional common logic and power supply redundancy
- Optional link and/or hardware protection
- Integrated fiber optic modem
- Built-in E1/T1 converter, including A-law/μ-law and signaling conversion for PCM timeslots
You are here
RAD’s DXC-8R, DXC-10A and DXC-30 provide digital access and cross-connect functionality for multiple services, supporting a wide range of applications for carriers, cellular operators, ISPs, utilities, transportation, campus networks, and enterprises.
The point-to-multipoint devices can broadcast any traffic combination from a single input to numerous destinations and provide non-blocking cross connect for up to 120 lines. The DXC family modular digital cross-connect units support E1/T1 conversion, inverse multiplexing, signaling monitoring, grooming of fractional traffic, and transmission of T1 circuits over E1 lines.