- Supports MLPPP, as well as GFP (G.8040, G.7041/Y.1303), VCAT (G.7043) and LCAS (G.7042) standards
- MEF-certified for EPL services per MEF-9 specifications
- Ethernet OAM per IEEE 802.3-2005 (formerly 802.3ah)
- Four priority queues per VLAN priority (802.1p), DSCP and IP Precedence; traffic policing per flow and per EVC.CoS
- Gigabit Ethernet and STM-1/OC-3 port protection
- Secure Telnet and web applications, SNMPv3 and RADIUS
- Optimized for IP DSLAMs and WiMAX base station backhaul applications
You are here
RAD’s Egate-100 Gigabit Ethernet over TDM gateway transports Gigabit Ethernet traffic over channelized STM-1/OC-3 or over three DS3 lines.
The Egate-100 leverages widely available PDH/SDH/SONET networks to deliver carrier-class Ethernet Private Line (EPL) services at granular rates, from a fractional E1/T1 to bonded n x E1/T1 channels. The Egate-100 supports NG-PDH encapsulation and bonding standards, such as generic framing procedure (GFP), virtual concatenation (VCAT) and link capacity adjustment scheme (LCAS).
The Egate-100 Gigabit Ethernet over TDM gateway is typically deployed in a central location to aggregate Ethernet user traffic received from a large number of remote units, such as RAD’s RICi Ethernet demarcation devices, providing a complete access solution from the service provider’s central site to the customer premises.
Tips from experts
Bezeq, Israel’s incumbent carrier, explains how the company reduces Opex and Capex by using RAD’s fiber NTUs to backhaul and aggregate business services over SDH trunks.
- Egate-100 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.