- Channelized STM-1/OC-3 with up to 63 x VC-12 channels for SDH or 84 x VT 1.5 channels with
- 1+1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink
- Up to 512 pseudowire connections with CESoPSN, SAToP and ATMoPSN support
- ATM and pseudowire OAM, QoS End-to-end fault propagation between legacy and packet switched networks
- +/-16 ppb frequency accuracy; high precision clock distribution
- RADview management system compliant with any third-party NMS/OSS; Fast Ethernet management interface
You are here
RAD’s ACE-3402 is a carrier-class multiservice aggregator, specifically designed to optimize cellular backhaul by multiplexing various ATM or TDM services into a single IMA, STM-1/OC-3 or Gigabit Ethernet network interface.
Typically located at hub sites or BSC/RNC sites, this device ensures the most economical allocation of backhaul resources in delivering 2G, 3G and next-generation services over ATM and SDH/SONET transport networks. Moreover, the ACE-3402 incorporates advanced pseudowire emulation capabilities, supporting operators in their migration to cost-effective packet transport by enabling the use of wholesale DSL services and Ethernet, IP or MPLS backbones for the provisioning of delay-tolerant, as well as real-time services. The ACE-3402 is a 2U-high device and fits into 19-inch racks for easy installation in limited spaces.
- ACE-3402 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.