You are here
The premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors.
Starting August 15, APCO 2021 offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 20 CEUs from 10 professional development tracks with more than 120 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 200 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend ECC tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to San Antonio attractions.
Date and Time
Other Events You May Like
- 10/08/2021 to 12/08/2021
- 23/08/2021 to 27/08/2021
- 24/11/2020 to 26/11/2020
- 27/10/2020 to 29/10/2020
- 27/10/2020 to 28/10/2020