RAD Data Communications Ltd. (herein referred to as: "RAD") operates this web site (the “Web Site”) as a service to its visitors subject to the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms") and all modifications thereto, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by RAD. By entering and/or using this and other web sites owned, operated or maintained by RAD or its affiliates, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by RAD reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms will appear on the Web Site: www.rad.com. By entering and/or using this Web Site following any modification to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modification to the Terms.
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
The operations, businesses, and properties described in this publication are owned or operated by RAD and/or RAD Data Communications Inc. and/or by their affiliates and subsidiaries. The terms "RAD," "company," "we," "our," and "its" when referring to these entities are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships.
1. The Web Site is intended to provide information about RAD to potential customers, business partners, investors, and employees. Such information about RAD may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance, and potential employment opportunities.
2. As between RAD and you, RAD is the sole owner of all content on the Web Site including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the Web Site or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
3. RAD is the owner of several patents, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. Such rights are the sole property of RAD, and the mention of products or services which are subject to such rights in this Website does not grant any license to use such intellectual property rights by any third party.
4. The content on this Web Site is intended for informational purposes only. These web pages or any portions thereof may not be framed, reproduced or redistributed for commercial gain or any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the content of the Web Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us – and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property – may you publish, copy, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Web Site. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend, or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Web Site. Moreover, any RAD, affiliate, or third party corporate names and logos may not be altered or used without specific, prior written permission.
5. RAD provides the information on RAD web sites on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing, RAD specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the web site; and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries occurring as a result of: (i) any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content, or (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of record, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action. RAD does not warrant or guarantee: (i) that any portion of the web site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (ii) that access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall RAD be liable to any party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs, or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this web site or any other RAD web site, even if RAD or a RAD authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the web site. In no event shall RAD's total liability to you herein, for any claim or action arising from use of the web site (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, RAD's liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Unless specifically requested, RAD does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to RAD you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to RAD, you grant RAD the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been waived. You agree and acknowledge that by using this Web Site, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Web Site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold RAD and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of the Web Site or the placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Web Site by you.
9. Except as specifically noted above, no right or license is granted to you under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property law to use, copy, reproduce, retransmit, display or create derivative works from materials, logos and content contained within this Web Site.
1. RAD is committed to honoring the privacy and security of visitors to web sites owned and operated by RAD or its affiliates and have explained the steps we have taken to do so. We urge you to read the following sections.
2. When you submit a request or electronically pass information to RAD (including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, employment applications and resumes), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and line of business. We ask for this personally identifiable information in order to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service and communicate separately with you. Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information with any third parties outside of RAD.
3. Because we rely on third party commercial software and programs to operate our servers, we may inadvertently collect personal information due to certain automatic functions or features contained in such software or due to certain software changes or upgrades. We will use reasonable efforts to remove any such information after we discover such information in our system. If you know of any such unintended collections, please notify us promptly so we can take the necessary action to remove such information from our system.
4. We may use your Internet Protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Web Site. Your Internet Protocol address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather broad demographic information.
5. As you browse the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes called “clickstream” data, can be collected and stored by a web site's server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the web site from which you linked to the Web Site, and in some instances, your e-mail address. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the Web Site and how they navigate through the Web Site. We will only use this information to improve the Web Site.
6. By providing any information to the Web Site, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
7. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, RAD shall, pursuant to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to RAD or the Web Site in order to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property. If warranted, we may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk. RAD reserves the right to disclose any information obtained from or about you, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, data obtained from internet protocol addresses and clickstream data, to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of RAD's assets.
8. The Web Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Web Site. RAD is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. See Section 6 above in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy issues on the RAD Web Site, please use the following mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. We take security very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and RAD, and RAD and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the Web Site use the Web Site at their own risk.